"When you smile, I feel 101 % happy"

miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Lucy in the sky with diamonds



Lucy in the sky with diamonds

I can feel the water rising up, up from the bottom of my heart
It's like I'm drowning in an ocean of color in a sea of sex
Every song is like a single every time your body tingles from my touch
And I see my reflection in your sweat from your love
I can't go any faster than your heart is beating baby
I can't breath from the laughter, as we roll off the bed and progress to the floor
I can't feel any higher, than when I'm smoking your body all night long 
It's supernatural, climaxing like oh oh baby

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Imagine yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes


#Tyler Carter. Music inspired by The Beatles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario